Walking water science experiment
- 3 glasses
- 2 paper towels
- Food colouring
- Place to put the experiment
- Something to entertain you while you wait
- Fold the two towels half and again.
- Carefully pour water into the two outside cups.
- Drop food colouring into the cups.
- Get the paper towel and fit it in the cup filled with water then the other into the empty cup.
- Now put the other towel into the other cup and the other side into the empty cup.
- Wait an hour or more and observe what happened.
This week we have been learning physical chemical changes. This is instructions for a walking water science experiment.